Thursday 9 February 2012

Slowly getting the hang of it

Ok so I got up this morning determined to figure out how to add 'gadgets' to my blog. I finally managed (after having to change templates because for some reason the 'dynamic view' template wouldn't allow me to add gadgets)! I have added a few of my favourite books, fiction and non-fiction, and some books that are on my bookshelf as yet unread... If only we didn't need to sleep! Reading has always been a huge part of my life, I started devouring books when I was 4 years old. And even if I undertake creative design work, I like to do research and back up my designs with ideas and theories. It inspires me, but on the other hand it gives me great anxiety, because the world of information has become sooooooo huge that I sometimes feel completely lost and overwhelmed and realise there is never enough time in the world to know everything!


Eventually I will make these lists more sophisticated and will have categories and links, but I'm only a beginner now. Right now I'm focusing on creating a base for this blog.


Although I have a pile of books reaching to the ceiling that still needs to be read (and that is just the books at home, let alone all those in the library!), I love recommendations so if anyone has read a book they think that I should add to that reading list, or maybe even put on top of the reading list, please do let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment